CBD Terps Oil Sativa

CBD Terps Oil Sativa Cibiday - CBD Terpene Oil Sativa!

 

Availability
In stock
 €39.95
Order in our secure payment environment
  • Largest product range in the Benelux
  • Store in Rotterdam
  • Free shipping above 49 euro

More information about CBD Terps Oil Sativa

Active ingredients
Cannabidiol (CBD) + terpenes
Content of active ingredients
10%
Brand name of product
Cibiday

Details

CBD Terps Oil Sativa by Cibiday

CBD Oil with a full bouquet of terpenes from Sativa strains!

Contains 5% CBD + 5% terpenes, total 10% active ingredients.

 

Reviews

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:CBD Terps Oil Sativa
Your Rating
Copyright © 2016 Magento. All rights reserved.