CBD Terps Oil Indica

CBD Terps Oil Indica Cibiday - CBD Terpene Oil Indica!


In stock
Order in our secure payment environment
  • Largest product range in the Benelux
  • Store in Rotterdam
  • Free shipping above 49 euro

More information about CBD Terps Oil Indica

Active ingredients
Cannabidiol (CBD) + terpenes
Content of active ingredients
Brand name of product


CBD Terps Oil Indica by Cibiday

CBD Oil with full terpene profile from Indica strains!

Contains 5% CBD + 5% terpenes, total 10% active ingredients.



Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:CBD Terps Oil Indica
Your Rating
Copyright © 2016 Magento. All rights reserved.