CBD Terps Oil Breath

CBD Terps Oil Breath - CBD Terpene Oil for Easy Breathing!


In stock
Order in our secure payment environment
  • Largest product range in the Benelux
  • Store in Rotterdam
  • Free shipping above 49 euro

More information about CBD Terps Oil Breath

Active ingredients
Cannabidiol (CBD) + terpenes
Content of active ingredients
Brand name of product


CBD Terps Oil Breath by Cibiday

CBD terpene oil for the lungs and the respiratory tract is a very suitable oil for easy breathing!

Contains 5% CBD + 5% terpenes, total 10% active ingredients.



Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:CBD Terps Oil Breath
Your Rating
Copyright © 2016 Magento. All rights reserved.