CBD Terps Oil Relax

CBD Terps Oil Relax - CBD Oil with Calming Terpenes!


In stock
Order in our secure payment environment
  • Largest product range in the Benelux
  • Store in Rotterdam
  • Free shipping above 49 euro

More information about CBD Terps Oil Relax

Active ingredients
Cannabidiol (CBD) + terpenes
Content of active ingredients
Brand name of product


CBD Terps Oil Relax by Cibiday

CBD oil with calming terpenes for a relax feeling!

Contains 5% CBD + 5% terpenes, total 10% active ingredients.



Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:CBD Terps Oil Relax
Your Rating
Copyright © 2016 Magento. All rights reserved.