CBD Terps Oil Night

Rating:
60% of 100

CBD Terps Oil Night Cibiday - CBD Terpene Oil Night!

 

Availability
In stock
 €34.95
Order in our secure payment environment
Ordered before 16:00, shipped today!
  • Largest product range in the Benelux
  • Store in Rotterdam
  • Free shipping above 49 euro

More information about CBD Terps Oil Night

Active ingredients
Cannabidiol (CBD) + terpenes
Content of active ingredients
10%
Brand name of product
Cibiday

Details

CBD Terps Oil Night by Cibiday

CBD terpene oil with soothing terpenes for at night!

Contains 5% CBD + 5% terpenes, total 10% active ingredients.

 

Reviews 1

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:CBD Terps Oil Night
Your Rating
Copyright © 2016 Magento. All rights reserved.