CBD Terps Oil Focus

CBD Terps Oil Focus Cibiday - CBD Terpene Oil for Concentration!

 

Availability
In stock
 €34.95
Order in our secure payment environment
Ordered before 16:00, shipped today!
  • Largest product range in the Benelux
  • Store in Rotterdam
  • Free shipping above 49 euro

More information about CBD Terps Oil Focus

Active ingredients
Cannabidiol (CBD) + terpenes
Content of active ingredients
10%
Brand name of product
Cibiday

Details

CBD Terps Oil Focus by Cibiday

CBD Terpene Oil for extra Concentration!

Contains 5% CBD + 5% terpenes, total 10% active ingredients.

 

Reviews

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:CBD Terps Oil Focus
Your Rating
Copyright © 2016 Magento. All rights reserved.