CBD Terps Oil Anti-High

CBD Terps Oil Anti-High - CBD oil with anti-high terpenes!


In stock
Order in our secure payment environment
  • Largest product range in the Benelux
  • Store in Rotterdam
  • Free shipping above 49 euro

More information about CBD Terps Oil Anti-High

Active ingredients
Cannabidiol (CBD) + terpenes
Content of active ingredients
Brand name of product


CBD Terps Oil Anti-High by Cibiday

CBD oil with anti-high terpenes that reduce the psychoactive effect of THC! Therefore this CBD Terps Oil is very suitable for use of THC-containing products!

Contains 5% CBD + 5% terpenes, total 10% active ingredients.



Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:CBD Terps Oil Anti-High
Your Rating
Copyright © 2016 Magento. All rights reserved.